1 Day : Lama Fera (Master Level) Workshop – Mumbai
1 Day : Master Level
LEARN THE FASTEST and the MOST POWERFUL healing modality practised by Lamas. It is a form of Buddha healing with soul realisation, removal of suffering and negativity, Black Magic. Helps in prosperity and balancing all elements.
Lama means anyone who follows philosophy of Buddha, and Fera means healing around body with energy of Buddha. This method of healing has been practiced by Lamas in Tibet since ancient times.
Importance of Lama Fera
Lama Fera is a powerful healing modaliy by which any kind of Negativity, Black Magic, Spells, Entities, Karmic Blockages, Critical Illness, Financial Blockage can be removed.
The main cause of suffering according to LAMA FERA is the ignorance of the soul. And main purpose of LAMA FERA is Soul Realisation.
The Main purpose of LAMA FERA is to create a balance in physical, mental and spiritual levels.
LAMA FERA has only two levels, healer level which has one attunememnt, and MASTER TEACHER level which has two attunements. After master teacher you can teach to others.
* LAMA FERA is different from reiki, a non reiki channel and person who doesn’t know about healing can learn too. LAMA FERA works instantly, where reiki can’t work.
* LAMA FERA directly works on elements, and instantly removes the negativity from house, shop, person.
* LAMA FERA is a powerful healing modality, and complete in itself.
* LAMA FERA is about the discipline and it is about the path of SOUL HEALING. After learning if you will see growth in every aspect of life. You have to maintain the purity of this modality.
* LAMA FERA can’t be learn from distant as guided by Shri S.K. SAINI (FOUNDER).
But LAMA FERA healing can be done from distance.
Benefits of Lama Fera:
- Removal of Negative Energies
- Removal of BLACK MAGIC
- Removal of Blockages
- Emotional Healing
- Physical Healing
- Soul Realisation
- Mental Healing
- Space Healing
Master Level cost includes :
*Healing Kit (with Lama Fera yantra, Maroon robe, Wand, Earth sticks and Skechu mala)
*Lunches & Tea