- Use of Materials.Materials on this Site including but not limited to software, images, text, graphics, music, videos, signature programs, user interfaces, logos and trademarks, along with the overall “look and feel” of the Site (collectively referred to as the “Material”), are owned or licensed by Surili Heals.
Except as otherwise indicated on this Site, copying, reproduction, uploading, downloading, transmitting or any other use of the Material, in whole or part, without the express written permission of Surili Heals, is prohibited.
- Disclaimer. This site provides alternative therapies and courses. All the services on this website are based upon the principles of Spiritual and Energy Healing, Quantum Physics and Meta Physics which offer an energetic and spiritual understanding of life. By remaining on this Site and/or accessing and / or using any services offered, you are accepting that you have read, understood and agreed to follow these basic instructions.
- Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms; Methods of Payment, Credit Card Terms and Taxes. Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration, (v) the billing address and (vi) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience unless otherwise set forth on the applicable portion of the Site for particular products or services, all sales of products and services are final and all charges from those sales are non-refundable.
- Order Acceptance Policy.Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Surili Heals reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
- No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services.Surili Heals shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for services and/or products listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. Surili Heals shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged/bank account debited. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Surili Heals shall immediately issue a credit to your respective account in the amount of the charge.
- Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms.SURILI HEALS RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
- Promotions, Sweepstakes and Contests.Occasionaly, Surili Heals may elect to conduct certain promotions or contests or special offers or special events (collectively, “Promotions”) on this Site. Each such Promotion may have specific rules and regulations, which will be made available to users and which shall be deemed incorporated in and become a part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability and Use Disclaimer.Surili Heals is not responsible for any damages or loss related to the use of this Site, products or services from this Site.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Surili Heals, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and each of their respective owners, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees and costs) arising from or in connection with: (i) your use of the Site or Services (whether on the Site or streamed or online or conducted in Privately, Distantly or in Groups); (ii) any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions or your violation of any law, regulation or third-party right; and/or (iii) any User Content submitted by you to the Site. You agree that your representations and warranties, and your obligation to indemnify Surili Heals shall survive beyond any term that these Terms and Conditions are in effect.
- Electronic Communications.When you communicate with Surili Heals electronically, via email or otherwise, when you set up an Account with Surili Heals, and each time you make a purchase from, or sign up for services from the Site, you consent to receive electronic communications from Surili Heals. You agree that all communications (including, but not limited to all notices, agreements and disclosures) provided to you electronically by Surili Heals satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. If you receive marketing e-mails from Surili Heals and wish to opt out, you follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing e-mails.
- Changes in Policy.From time to time, the policies set forth in these Terms and Conditions may change. We will post changes to the Terms and Conditions at this Site, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless Surili Heals states otherwise. Your use of this Site, including but not limited to any purchases you may make from the Site or any streaming of content from the Site, subsequent to any amendment of these Terms and Conditions will signify your acceptance of, and assent to, its revised terms and that such revised terms shall be applicable.
- Acquisition of Business.In the event that Surili Heals is involved in a merger, acquisition, consolidation, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation, sale or similar transaction relating to any portion of its business and/or assets, you hereby acknowledge and agree that this Site, all data collected on this Site, and all of Surili Heals’s rights hereunder may be included in the assets of, and/or transferred pursuant to, such transaction. If that occurs, Surili Heals will post a notice to such effect on this Site.
- Contact Us.If you have any questions concerning the Site or any of the policies set forth in these Terms and Conditions, please contact us on Email: [email protected]
- Applicable Law/Dispute Procedures.Use of the Sites is governed by Indian law, and you agree to submit any claim or dispute arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with the Site (and any use you make of any of the services and/or opportunities offered through them) to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
There are no intended or incidental third party beneficiaries to these Terms and Conditions.